IPLA has been manufacturing bag palletizers for over 25 years for some of the most challenging industries and abrasive environments. All of IPLA’s palletizing solutions are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards. Their high level of quality control and optimized production ensure a dependable and well-built product that continue to perform year in and year out.
Bag Palletizer Overview
The IPLA bag palletizer is intended for stacking bagged substances that have a consistent size and shape such as powder, pellets, fertilizer, granulars, ice or other fine-grained materials. This layer formation palletizer handles the bags in a gentle and precise, yet efficient manner, resulting in tightly stacked pallets.
Key features of this machine include:
- Stacking speed of up to 600 bags per hour
- Compact footprint
- SKU traceability with bar-code labels to outside of pallet
- Multiple pallet layer formations
- Minimal maintenance
- Control via touch screen terminal
Bag Palletizer Functions
The boxes come to the formation layer table by way of a chain-driven conveyor. After passing through a compactor (optional feature), the bags are turned to the correct orientation with a pneumatic bag turner. The palletizer then creates partial layers on the layer formation table that are elevated to the level of the pallet and pushed with a transfer bar onto a bed of rollers situated above the pallet. Once the layer is complete, the rollers retract from the center, gently rolling the bags onto the pallet. Alternating layer patterns can be programmed into the system with bar-code labels situated to the outside of the pallet for optimal SKU traceability.
- Yield of 2.5 layers/min or 10 bags/min
- Constructed with welded steel pipe, sheet metal and steel plates.
- Finished in epoxy, two component polyurethane or zinc.
- Vertical movement is made with chains with automatic tensioning driven on vulcanized wheels.
- Bag turner utilizes pneumatic-powered plates to spin bags
- Horizontal movement of transfer bar via a toothed belt
- Full automation with pallet dispensers & additional conveyors
- slip sheet inserters & pallet wrappers
North American installation, service & support is provided by Lewis M. Carter (Canada) Ltd.
Providing smart solutions for 25 years!